56 件の投稿
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
who makes that couch? - I love the blue couch with the white piping. Where can I find it please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedding - Gorgeous bedding. Who makes it? Where can I find it? Please. Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stools - Love them. Where are they from please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spectacular rug - Make and style name please?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall colour - What paint was used please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blue walls - Paint brand and name please?
    コメント 1 件
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tufted chair - Brand, style and fabric please?
    コメント 3 件
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grey couch - What brand and style and fabric please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall paint - Brand and name please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Gigi Veugelersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow walls - What paint was used please?
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...