46 件の投稿
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mushroom Compost in PSL - Does any one have a source that will deliver in Port Saint Lucie area or I might be able to rent a truck? Thanks Sal
    コメント 6 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sal Corleone & Other Fig Pictures - I posted on other forum,but wanted to share with those who do not use both. I had a few Sal Corleone Ripen and since not many Pics are post... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
? For Herman about Sicilian Thumbs - Is this what you mean by 5 lobes and thumbs might be a Sicilian possibly from Etna area? These figs are averaging 24-26 grams some smaller a... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Picked a few pics - I posted on other forum but just wanted to share here also Haven't had much time to post lately but this is what I picked today. Most are f... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sal Corleone 1st ripe fig pic - This is a multi forum post but I wanted to give some Cuddos to George for sharing this fig with me Here is my first ripe Sal C got this in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fig Allergy???? - I'm almost embarrassed to post but I spent Saturday in emergency room. I felt an itching on my face and arms on Thursday and it got worse on... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
A Few Ripe Pics - Top Black Uknown Center LSU Gold & Conadria Bottom BMVS Sal
    コメント 25 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help ID - Found him on one of my fig leaves as pretty as it might look to some I'm not sure if that hairdo can sting and what kind of damage it can do... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
A Few Pics - MBVS Brunswick Brown Turkey(HD) 7/4/10 LSU Gold 7/4/10 Picked Today Raining again and looked ripe weight 84 grams= 3 ounces Ripe not a... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
giants_2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
LSU Gold Picture - Just started to swell yesterday so here IT IS. There are a few showing signs so we will see, not very impressed last season, Sweet but to wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...