13 件の投稿
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hippeastrum Giraffe. - Giraffe. You can look the similarity with Iguazuanum. Iguazuanum Papilio and Iguazuanum. Giraffe have the same size of Iguazuanum. Maybe a f... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 18 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the Cybister's shapes and designs. - Maybe the most Cybister hybrids have small or little size but many others have abundant flowers per bud. They are very interesting for make ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hippeastrum cv Green & Saturn. - This is my Green & Saturn... I believe it was a cross between Aulicum and Mandonii species. You can found a variation in the shape of th... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
H. PurpleRain...is it a fertil variety? - Hi friends! I hope all you are right and enjoying your Hippeastrums. The blooming season beginning just now (in Mexico) I have a question ab... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What about your triploid crosses? - Here is my cross 4n x 2n = 3n. H. Exotica x C. Rosado, a lot of seedlings.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 10 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Someone have pictures of Papilio x Daphne? - I have only seedlings of 2015 for this cross and I don't know how is her flower.
    コメント 2 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blooming! - Season 2015. Enjoy
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
DIPLOIDS, TRIPLOIDS AND TETRAPLOIDS...COMPLICATED TOPIC! - Could someone explain? H. Exotica is supposed a tetraploid plant (RIGTH?) and diploid crossings do not work in both directions (I read that)... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
georg_e_vergreenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...