9 件の投稿
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: honey locust and ornamental peppers! - I have honey locust seeds, butterfly weed seeds, and 2 varieties of ornamental pepper seeds (Medusa, which is sweet, and black pearl, which ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this?? - Does anyone know what this is? My three year old found it in our yard, but he doesn't seem to remember where he found it. It's really hard a... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rebecca - I couldn't find a thread of reviews for Rebecca from MD, so hoping I didn't just miss it somewhere! Just completed a great trade with Rebecc... 続きを読む
    コメント
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lovesblooms - Just received a box of live monarda fistulosa plants from lovesblooms! Conversations were lovely and the box arrived incredibly fast. Great ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
nlb59 - Nice trade! Received a card with clematis seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!
    コメント
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
baabaamilker - Great trade with baabaamilker! I received a generous package filled with seeds for the Secret Santa Swap: sweet pea, hollyhock, lavender, an... 続きを読む
    コメント
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
jlhart76 - Great trade with jlhart76 for Secret Santa Swap! Received columbine and 2 varieties of basil. Excellent experience, looking forward to more ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
colcol - Can't find any reviews for colcol so I'm starting a thread! Had a great trade with colcol for the Secret Santa Swap this year. I received a ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Galen xoxoxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lemon balm seeds stuck together - is this normal?? - I collected a ton of seeds from my lemon balm and was rinsing them to get rid of chaff and test viability. The seeds looked great when colle... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件