8 件の投稿
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island - What are the dimensions of the island? Thank you.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Hello, can you please provide information about the area rug? Love it! Thank you.
    コメント
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pillow - Can you please provide the fabric of the stripped pillow on the bed, or advise where those pillows can be purchased? thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pillow Fabric - Love these pillows. Can I order or where they custom made? If custom, please let me know fabric. thanks.
    コメント
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pillows - Where can I get these pillows. I've seen them in several photos. Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar Stools - I have seen these bar stools in several different pictures from different designers, and I can't get anyone to share info. Please share whe... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar Stools - Hello, I love the bar stools. Please tell me where I can purchase? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
gcraiginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar Stools - Can you please provide information on the brand and where to buy the bar stools? Thanks.
    コメント 2 件