9 件の投稿
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint colour? - Hello! Can you tell me which brand and shade of paint you used please? Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtain Fabric - Hello - please can you tell me exactly which Christopher Farr fabric/colourway this is please? Also, any suggestions where I can get it mad... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
F&B Dimpse - curtain fabric ideas - Hello. I’ve just painted my living room in Dimpse. I like it, but it has turned out with more of a blue tone than I expected. It certainly ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
F&B Dimpse - curtain fabric ideas? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hello. I’ve just painted my lounge in Dimpse. I like it, but it has turned out more ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen-diner extension - Hello. We are thinking about getting a large-ish extension that has to accommodate a kitchen, dining space and utility room. This would in... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Hi. please could you tell me the dimensions of the kitchen part of the room please, including the length of the island and its distance to ... 続きを読む
    コメント
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of room - Beautiful kitchen. This is just the layout we are considering for our new kitchen but not sure if we have enough space. Could you please g... 続きを読む
    コメント
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
G Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント