8 件の投稿
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
corten steel - couple questions regarding weathering steel aka cor-ten: there are a few wonderful looking pictures of cor-ten garden gates on Houzz. does ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
more photos - I like what is going on here. do you have any more angles of this or the rest of the project?
    コメント
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fl wildflowers - I am thinking about trying to seed wildflowers at our front fenceline which is three ft front the right of way. Is three feet too narrrow t... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
yellow flowering plant? - what do you have going on there. looks nice
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall color - I like the color. could you share? thanks
    コメント
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
roof construction? - what is the roof construction? looks to be steel framing with corrugated ceiling and roofing? nice look. landscaping too
    コメント
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the beam? - looks like tube steel and covered sides with lvl or something looks nice and airy. nice effect
    コメント
gbskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what other species are in this photo? - besides the agave. is that saw palmetto?
    コメント 2 件