59 件の投稿
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Culinarian Rotisserie - I'm embarrassed to admit that I've had my CC FOR 8 months now and haven't used the rotisserie. To help get me motivated to give it a whirl ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Culinarian Review... Simmering Great! - Our CC 48" range (propane) was finally up and running this past week. This is a new build and we moved in 4 days prior to Christmas. Ou... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Culinarian Burner Head Removal - It's the weekend and I don't want to bug Trevor... We finally got the Culinarian hooked up and going and I've been playing around with it a... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Culinarian Drip Trays... removable? - My 48" CC has moved from the garage to the house but is still waiting to be installed. :( While stripping the doors and grates to redu... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Heads Up re National Builders Supply Toilet Shipping - I'm writing to vent about the packing from National Builders Supply and their Toto toilets. The main reason that I went with NBS despite sev... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New to Water Softening... Test Results - We're building a new house and are several weeks away from occupancy. The well was dug a few months ago and is currently at "hydrants&... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to Build a Tall Thin Curb .. Bill V? - We've got a "dog shower" going into our new build in the utility room. It'll be used for dog paws, but also for washing yucky stuf... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Multipoint Hardware Question re French Doors - I'm confused about hardware for our multipoint french doors and hope someone has some insight. We don't need keyed on the exterior as they ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
All White but soon to be Oak New Kitchen - I thought I'd finally show some photos of the kitchen area of the house that we've had under construction for the past 15 months. We're hopi... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
gbsim1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
AnnieDeighnaugh..... your Garage Doors - I was guilty of derailing your other thread so thought I should start another. Would you share some photos of your garage doors? What brand,... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...