9 件の投稿
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floors - Tell me more about those nice looking floors
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rift and quartered or flat sawn white oak - I just purchased 1000 sq ft of plain sawn 4" white oak planks. Now I'm obsessing about the differences between flat sawn versus rift and qua... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
narrow space-- 5" or 4" wide white oak planks - I have a new, very narrow apartment that I'd like to get replacement floors for. I'd like to lay down unstained, white oak planks. For suc... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
FLOORING HELP - Trying to replace an apartment full of pre-finished Brazilian cherry with something much lighter. Kitchen is integrated and includes deep br... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Gavin Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with soundproofing underneath new hardwood flooring - Hi all-- I'm not sure this is a design dilemma, per se, but it's a dilemma nevertheless. I just purchased a top floor condo in a converted ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件