13 件の投稿
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper inside of secretary? - I have a dark wood secretary (ubiquitous in the 50s I think), and wanted to update it by wallpapering the inside of the top, glass cabinet. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with extra space at the end of tub/shower?? - Any ideas on what to do with 5-6" inches of extra space at the end of a 30x60" alcove tub/shower? Picture are even better! My con... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vote on best hallway bathroom floor plan please! - Please vote on the best bath layout and comment. I am trying to settle on a floor plan for a teen's hall bath that he will use every day. I... 投票する
    コメント 6 件    投票 15 票
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arto Cement tiles in boys' bath? - Does anyone have experience with installing Arto cement tiles on a floor in a bathroom? I love the look of the cement tiles, but my home is... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Teak or woven porch furniture for coastal home? - I am trying to decide whether to use teak seating for my screened porch or a woven all-weather wicker seating. It's for a weekend home on t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower Light Help - Need to know if safe! - My house plans call for vapor lights in the shower, but the recessed lights that were installed in the the shower enclosure look just like t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vapor light for shower - Can someone tell me if this is a vapor light? It is installed in the ceiling of my shower – very close to a rain had and a hand-held shower ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Recommendation for Reverse Osmosis for Kitchen Sink - Can someone recommend a reliable and affordable reverse osmosis system for under the kitchen sink? I am on the verge of having Culligan's A... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
gavagalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower Niche - Waterproofing Concerns - I recently had my tub/shower re-tiled, but I concerned that it may not be properly waterproofed. I am not sure why the installer did not us... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...