110 件の投稿
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom faucets - Is there a significant quality difference between Kohler, Moen, Delta and Signature Hardware? I need to change faucets in 2 bathrooms (1 is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen cabinet pulls vs knobs - New cabinet doors are thin shaker style (rails and stiles are 1”). I was going to reuse my crystal knots which I love, but it was only after... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Undercabinet lighting - We are getting our kitchen cabinets refaced. Currently we have hardwired light strips a the back of the cabinet base (so light lands at the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refacing cabinets- options - I'm planning to get my small galley kitchen cabinets refaced + some additional upgrading. Home Depot quote was more than I was expecting (bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repair of water damaged floors - Neighbor's apartment/shower pipe leaked through wall into our apartment. Water "flooded" one section of floor. Water is now gone b... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment/blinds/shades - I'm looking for top down/bottom up motorized shades. Is there a brand preference and where to go to look? I'd prefer to have someone come me... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
rug too warm for these chairs? - There’s a U-shaped sofa in same fabric on other side of this room. Floor color as seen. White trim on walls. Can this rug work? Or is it too... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tub/shower combo fixture replacement question - This is the shower set up in our hall bath. If I want to replace the shower head, can I just replace the shower head itself (and similar I... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen floor mini re-do - Should I cover floor with the vinyl tiles? These are samples from FloorPop and are thick- guessing once they are down, they will be there un... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Gcubedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Parquet-look vinyl tiles that "click" together- is there such a thing? - I have medium brown parquet floors. We have a puppy and a pen. Instead of using an indoor/outdoor rug in the pen (current situation), I am t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...