20 件の投稿
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
WANTED: Gardengranmas big wish - Wish that you will all come and be happy.
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 7 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
WANTED: Spring Swap 2014 - I think it's time to think about. When do you want it and who wants to do the organization? You can have it again at my (mine and Larry's). ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Today's spring swap in Burtonsville - The weather is supposed to be cloudy with Thunderstorms after 1- usually they are later than predicted. Remember we can always congregate in... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spring Swap - If you girls and boys would like to have it again at my house,Larry and I would be glad to do so. Either date is ok with us. I'd like to do ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spring Swap - Just to let all of you know, I am greatly improved since my surgery and will be delighted to host the spring swap again. Happy Spring (whene... 続きを読む
    コメント 52 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spring Swap - Who wants to make plans? My place is available as always, with a smile.
    コメント 31 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
swap - Just to remind you any rain or thunderstorm are not a problem. The house and porch can easily hold everyone who is coming. I would suggest b... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pond Tour by Premier Ponds in Burtonsville - There will be a pond tour to benefit Sheppard's table in the DC area. More details at http://premierpond.homestead.com/ I'll have to stay ho... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wanted: wanted: bog and water garden plants - Looking for these at the MAG Spring Swap -- have plenty to trade. I am thinking Japanese or Siberian Iris etc. Have lotus to trade (Mrs. Slo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
gardengranmaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spring Swap - Sorry I couldn't make it for the fall swap, but we'll be ready for Spring. As usual, my place is available. We now have a fence around the w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...