6 件の投稿
Vicky Shireyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of metal are these hinges? - Your description only says metal. Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Vicky Shireyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I remove a section of the mounting pieces? - My faucet is too long for my vintage sink. Can I remove a section of the mounting pieces to shorten it? It goes together in multiple sectio... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Vicky Shireyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of drain do you recommend? - I've read where several people have said that because this sink does not have an overflow, it can't use a standard drain. What kind of drai... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Vicky Shireyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me about these cabinets? - I would like to know the species, stain and glaze of these cabinets. Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
Vicky Shireyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me about the cabinets? - I would like to know the wood, stain and glaze on these cabinets. Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Vicky Shireyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the brick/stone combination on this house! - Could you tell me the brick name and mortar used? Also, information about the stone, please.
    コメント