8 件の投稿
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Elk - Remove the elk. It isn't indicative of country French, and looks like it was an after-thought.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is this chair made, please? - May I ask where this chair is made, please? Also, what would you charge for shipping to Montana? Thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
huge - This house is a huge, energy-sucking monstrosity no doubt, commissioned from someone from out-of-state. Horrible.
    コメント 1 件
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Feels inviting - One of the very few interiors on Houzz that actually feels inviting and warm. Also, it doesn't look "contrived." There is quite a prolifer... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interesting furniture placement - Nice touch placing the furniture on an angle.
    コメント 1 件
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Disgusting rug - Extremely distasteful and barbaric.
「いいね!」 9 件    コメント 3 件
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet Pulls, Please? - I like the sleek symmetry of the drawer/cabinet pulls; may I ask what brand they are, please? Thank you.
    コメント
galegさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Warm and Inviting! - I don't have a question; rather, a comment. Beautiful kitchen that is warm and inviting; not like the copious *concrete* that is featured in... 続きを読む
    コメント