8 件の投稿
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is awesome. - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>
    コメント
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What a difference! - Was this an entire house remodel? I'm curious as to the age and original style of the home. Gorgeous.
    コメント
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ditch or embrace the FAUX FINISH? - My husband digs our master bathroom, but I'm feeling like it looks a bit dated with the faux finished walls and dark cabinets. We've been to... 投票する
    コメント 8 件    投票 33 票
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does Tuscan faux finish look dated? - We recently bought a house in Arizona that is very Tuscan/rustic (stacked stone exterior, travertine flooring, Alderwood doors). I prefer tr... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Computer-generated? - This photo looks computer-generated, is that the case?
    コメント 1 件
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint - Is the paint color Benjamin Moore Litchfield gray??
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
gail1979さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardware - I am curious about the manufacturer of the bar pulls/knobs?
    コメント 2 件