30 件の投稿
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
something is missing...bathroom - So originally when I ordered the light and mirror I planned on putting in a bright wallpaper. I changed my mind and ended up wallpapering an... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
landscaping ideas-traditional or tropical or both - We've taken out the old, contractor landscaping. Very little is remaining including a sago palm which we have decided to remove after a land... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Engineered wood floor water damage - We bought a house last year and all of the toilets had leaked. We've replaced two with tile. The third is engineered hardwood. There is enou... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Transition strip between bath and hall - Ended up with an inch gap between the bath and hall. Trying to decide if i need to place a small piece of tile for added support and use a w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
grout color options (and sealer) - I have ordered all of the tiles for two bathrooms. One is this Ivy Hill in the gray color: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ivy-Hill-Tile-Anya-... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile over concrete or use ditra (also glue residual from vinyl) - I am trying to get this all in one post. All of the toilets are leaking in a house we bought. I realized why when we removed the first toile... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
flooring options-carpet? - We are buying a house and wanted to just extend the engineered hardwood into the bedrooms. We found out the current floor has been discontin... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
replacing appliance-stainless frig with black stainless - We are buying a house and the current owners insisted they take their refrigerator. We didn't think anything of this until we started lookin... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sliding glass door...giving me a headache - We bought a house almost 2 years ago and the final project is the window treatments which have been a nightmare. I have finally decided on t... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
ga99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
exterior stone on fireplace-falling off - We bought a house last fall. The previous owner had just spent $1650 to have the exterior fireplace pressure washed, sealed, and some spots ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...