14 件の投稿
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with foyer furnishings - What should I do with my foyer? This is the mail/package drop zone. Kids toys are under steps; I'm OK with this but open to suggestions. To... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Doors--manufacturer? - I love the doors with the long handles. Would you mind telling me who the manufacturer is?
    コメント 1 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen reveal - I've finally completed the kitchen renovation that y'all helped me with a few months back (http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/4027808/plea... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 10 件    コメント 23 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Next topic: paint colors - Hi, it's me again, and I'd like to focus on paint colors. The other thread got to 95 posts and that was just taking too long to scroll to t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with kitchen renovation - This is a kitchen in a renovation I'm working on. The kitchen is big, unwieldy, not well laid out and dated. I want it modernized and maybe... 続きを読む
    コメント 91 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island counter seam help - I'm using Calcatta Metroquartz (http://www.agmgranite.com/our-products/metroquartz/calacatta-metro/) for my kitchen counter and there will b... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace Proportions - I was planning to use this fireplace surround for my remodel: but when we were laying it out with the location of the existing firebox I fou... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop and backsplash material - What is the countertop and backsplash material?
    コメント 1 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Builder Retainage (TX) - Hi there, Looking for some insight into retainage. I'm an attorney, but new to TX/TX law and am not a construction attorney. I understand... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Jessica Fullerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen design help again - Hi there, Glad I finally figured out how to post on the new site. Y'all were so kind to help me a few months back but now I can't find the... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
もっと見る...