15 件の投稿
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
So now I have a home I love - how do I keep it that way? - Virtually everything in our reno'd home is brand new - it was totally gutted, new plumbing, electric, HVAC, windows, siding, roof, appliance... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
An Architect Defends the Suburbs - Thought many on here might find this article about suburban mass hombuilders interesting. No paywall. https://www.theatlantic.com/technolog... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 27 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furnace intermittently blows cold air - We recently renovated our home and put in two new systems, one of which is zoned (so effectively 3 zones in the house). We live in the nort... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Undercabinet Lighting Placement - Using LED strips. If I place them facing down towards the counters, I can see the reflection in the Quartz. If I place them on the back of... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quartz Countertop and Straight Edge - We have a modern-ish kitchen design, and are going to have white quartz countertops. A straight edge would look best, but I'm worried about... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cellular shades - Bali, Smith and Noble? - We want blackout cellular shades for our bedrooms. In the fairly recent past we had Bali ones (ordered through Lowes) and were rather disap... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Re-stocking the pantry - Any good tips out there for saving money when we re-stock the pantry from scratch? What about spices - are there good online sellers people... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lower Doors to match upper doors or drawers? - We are going to have inset cabinets. The lower cabinets are almost all drawers - the only doors will be on the main sink, the (island) prep... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's the latest with Capital Ranges? - When we did a reno in our previous home 10yrs ago Capital were very highly regarded and popular (though we opted for something less expensiv... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
freeoscarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
About those Zillow estimates.... - http://nypost.com/2016/07/12/real-estate-ceo-ironically-overpays-for-his-own-18m-home/
    コメント 22 件
もっと見る...