17 件の投稿
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash tile - Could I get the info for the tile that was used for this backslash?
    コメント
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - Who is your flooring supplier?? I would love to get the color name and manufactur. This floor is gorgeous!
    コメント
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
fllooring - Is this a hardwood or a LVP flooring? Could i get the manufacturer and color into please.
    コメント
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - Can I get the information for what manufacturer did you LVP and the color name. Thanks!!!!
    コメント
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - Can I please get the info for this flooring. Manufacteor and color. Thanks?
    コメント 1 件
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace detail - Could I get the info on the stone or title that was used on the fireplace. It's beautiful!!
    コメント
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood - Is this hardwood or lvp? Would love to get the manufactorer and color information for it. THAND YOU!
    コメント 1 件
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - Is this hardwood from diving flooring? Can I get the color and information for it? It's beautiful!!!
    コメント 1 件
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - Is this a wood or an lvp product? Do you have the color information? I noticed on some other houses you were using divine flooring. Was this... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
fre05002さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Location - HI I live in Calgary and was wondering if this was a current show home. I would love to see this stunning house in person. Could I get an a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...