9 件の投稿
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More Dimensions Needed - I'm considering whether this will function as storage for ball ornaments larger than the usual ornament storage boxes. Please provide the di... 続きを読む
    コメント
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need more measurements - It seems as if two different racks are included in this set, but I'm not sure what the dimensions of each one are. Are the two identical?
    コメント 1 件
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why am I seeing this ugly skull? - I'm sorry, but I put in as search filters: traditional, flowers and plants, nautical and beach, and nature landscapes. Why on earth is my s... 続きを読む
    コメント
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of lights? - Are these incandescent or LED?
    コメント
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
5 rolls left? - I just wanted a bit of clarification. How many square meters or yards or feet are on 1 roll? Thank you. Also, is it possible to buy the fa... 続きを読む
    コメント
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adjustable shelves? - How many shelves please, and are they adjustable?
    コメント
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Free shipping - I'm puzzled, and a bit disappointed by my effort to check out with this sojourn armoire. I understood that shipping was free. To carry it a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
franceseattleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント