30 件の投稿
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint - cabinet color please
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 1 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how do you get this finish??? - please help. my contractor is saying he can't get this finish for my mudroom ... help please
    コメント 1 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how do I recreate? - want for my mudroom...how do I get this color ???
    コメント 3 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint color - on cabinets
    コメント 2 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help me pick a light fixture - I will center the light but waiting till I find the right fixture.... thoughts? suggestions?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ottoman - Come in other colors ??
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tufted Ottoman - Where can I find ?
    コメント 1 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what chairs would you use ? - besides the ones shown. in a transitional house w warm gray walls
    コメント 1 件
Francesca Vitaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help picking chairs - gray room .... help
    コメント
もっと見る...