23 件の投稿
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Canadian pharmacy - I'vve recently started taking a new Rx that I consider obscenely expepnsive even with my Rx insurance. Has anyone had any experiience with C... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My latest string quilt - Finished this the other day must be my tenth string quilt 64 six inch blocks all scraps I may or may not put a solid border on it dependi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Another string quilt - I finished this top today. 64 six inch blocks all from scraps. I used my walking foot for all the piecing snd it was so much easier although... 続きを読む
    コメント
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Another string quilt. - another string quilt. 64 six inch blocks made entirely from scraps. I even had to piece some of the white strings to make them long enough. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
As my suggestions on this. - mean thi I bought this in order to make a lap quilt for a young girl who is crazy about horses her favorite colors are beige and navy bl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two more recent finishes - Two more all made from scraps
    コメント 12 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My quarantine finishes - These are two baby quilts completed during the last few weeks
    コメント 8 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My quarantine finishes. - These have all been done over the last couple of months. Mostly crib size, simply quilted with walking foot and going to Project LLinus.
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 3 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pineapple salad - I had a few missteps while making these blocks and ended up with three variations of the pineapple block finally rearranged them this way ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Franさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My pineapple salad - this is my second effort at posting this. had a little trouble learning how to make these pineapple blocks and ended up with three versions.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...