14 件の投稿
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio Plants - I have a cement pad that is lined with these old Nandina. I'd like to replace them with something new that would do well in Zone 8 and that ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I layout furniture in this room? - I have an adjoining formal living room dining area in the front of my house and I am having difficulty envisioning furniture in the room tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help on Furniture Layout - This is my Living Room/Dining Room and I am having trouble visualizing the flow of the room with furniture. Any suggestions would be very he... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help! My Family Room Needs Some Love! - My family room has a difficult layout. It has an entrance off the front hall and you must walk through it to get to the kitchen. One of the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture/Decor Suggestion for Living Room - I am looking for something to replace the pine chair in this photo. There are several light switches above it, so they would need to be acce... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone own this rug? - I would love to see more photos of this rug because I haven't been able to find where I could see it in person. If anyone could assist, I wo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Do area rugs used in the same room need to match? - I have a living room dining room combo. I currently have a turquoise rug under my dining table and I am looking for another rug to put in th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room/Dining Room/Entryway Area - Need Help with Colors! - I have an entry way that leads into a very open living and dining room area with Harrison Tan walls. I currently have a dark turquoise rug u... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
Fork Fabzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have you purchased a glider for your nursery from Target? - I am interested in purchasing a reasonably priced, neutral colored glider for my baby's nursery. There are a few on Target.com, Buybuybaby.c... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...