27 件の投稿
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with a Custom office design - I have the closet factory people coming tomorrow to check out my office space. Anyone have suggestions they want to throw at me for a simpl... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
STINK BUGS! - I just moved into my newly built home and it seems like we have a ton of stinkbugs. I closed off one of the bathrooms and went in the other... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New home constructin flooring issue - Just go new furniture for my new home and a lot of the furniture is wobbly - my floors seem to be off. is this normal for a new home. I h... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to hire a cleaning service... - I am interested in hiring someone to clean my home - possibly once a week. I want them to dust - clean baseboards - sweep and clean hardwoo... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you keep your hardwood floors clean? - I am new to hardwood floors. I have dark reddish hardwood floors and a big st. Bernard and 3 cats and my floors seem to be dirty ALL THE TI... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you clean your glass shower doors? - I have read a couple different ways to clean glass shower doors, some say squeeze every day, other say dont. some say dawn and Vinegar , bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
how many chairs for a 48" round table - my husband and I have a 10x12 morning room and are going to order a 48" raindrop glass table for our breakfast area. while we do have a din... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
how to measure distance on cabinets - When my builder installed my 42" upper cabinets in my kitchen - I was very irritated to see a 1" or so gap between the cabinets/crown moldin... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash suggestions - I have a black coral quartz counter and redish (sedonaish) - cabinets in the kitchen....looking for ideals for the backsplash - any suggesti... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
foreverfarm11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
where do you buy your bath towels? - January is the month to buy bath towels. The best prices should be this month. I am getting ready to shop for new ones and was wondering ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...