8 件の投稿
Lori Handさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble countertops - can they be taken off successfully? advice - We have significant water damage in our kitchen. The cabinets and counters must be taken up and floor replaced and kitchen put back. The c... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Lori Handさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the cushion material? - Please advise cushion material
    コメント 1 件
Lori Handさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile install of stainless mosaic question - Having my backsplash installed. It is mother of pearl , stainless and glass. The stainless squares have a protective sticker. My my ques... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lori Handさんがディスカッションをはじめました
36" bluestar. What hood to go with? - I've decided on the rnb bluestar Looking at hoods What goes best Is the 600 cfm ventahood too low powered we can do external blower. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Lori Handさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What white works best - I have in mind white cabinets shaker style I'm trying to decide on super white , ivory white or a warm white. I was thinking warm white but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lori Handさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet help - I'm considering medallion or decora cabinets My kitchen person is recommending medallion It's white shaker Style any thoughts?
    コメント 21 件
Lori Handさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Premium appliances? What does this mean - Complete new kitchen 17x15 in a $1.3 mm house in DC metro. Nova. I am trying to decide on grade of appliances. Original thought 36in gas ran... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件