10 件の投稿
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the best quartz white for black kitchen - I have a new Kitchen of optimatt black fit bottom cupboards. And other top and pantry floor to ceiling grooved vertical boards. I have ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
unsure of paint color to Choose for cement roof - I’m planning on having my cement tile roof painted and repointed by a roofing company . The house is 30 Years old. I am unsure of color for ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
update kitchen and pull down a wall - Currently looking at updating blackwood kitchen 30 years old , would like a black kitchen. but i have concrete tiles. under the rug. about... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pergola design and deck area - I just recently had a carport added to the side of the house (north side). Directly behind this i want to add a pergola with laser lite roof... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what pInt cor is stairs and the banister and posts - lynne stairs and banister paint color
    コメント 1 件
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is best Villa boatd ior WR board - i have upstairs ensuite reno with Insiitu shower and glass screen to be tiled floor to ceiling
    コメント 1 件
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
villa boatd or WR board to line upstairs bathroom - what is best for upstairs bathroom to be tiled Insitu shower whats is best results
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
update pine kitchen ideas - i have just bought 27 year old brick beach house. kitchen looking tired any update ideas for cupboards and floor
    コメント 22 件
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
turquise pensant - where can i buy in Victoria Australia
    コメント
Lynne McNeillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which is better for sustainability and less toxic Engineered floori - I am renovating a house near a beach removing 30 year old carpet Which is better for sustainability and less toxic fumes - Engineered tim... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件