16 件の投稿
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color should I stain the wood floors - I’m currently trying to update my living room and dining room. I have uncovered the original wood floors (house built in 1920) they need to... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to put tub vanity and cabinets - Not sure how I lay out bathroom making larger
    コメント 1 件
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Temp bedrooms need help to make them work - How can I make this room work for husband and myself he doesn't want it girly. Not sure what additional colors I can use with this comforte... 続きを読む
    コメント
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Temp bedrooms need help to make them work - How can I make this room work for husband and myself he doesn't want it girly. Not sure what additional colors I can use with this comforte... 続きを読む
    コメント
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Temp bedrooms need help to make them work - How can I make this room work for husband and myself he doesn't want it girly. Not sure what additional colors I can use with this comforte... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Temp bedrooms need help - How can I make this room work for husband and myself he doesn't want it girly. Not sure what additional colors I can use with this comforte... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need something to make this temp apartment room work - How can I make this room work for husband and myself he doesn't want it girly. Not sure what additional colors I can use with this comforte... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need something to make this temp apartment room work - How can I make this room work for husband and myself he doesn't want it girly. Not sure what additional colors I can use with this comforte... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Basement not sure how to make this small space feel large - How can I use this open space for sleeping and lounging also need to hang and store my clothes. I'm lost with this one
    コメント 4 件
Teresa Lynchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Basement not sure how to make this small space feel large - How can I use this open space for sleeping and lounging also need to hang and store my clothes. I'm lost with this one
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...