11 件の投稿
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How should I decorate this empty wall? - My guest bathroom has one empty wall. It's between two walls with a wield angle. Should I hang a painting or shelves? Any advise is greatly ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bathroom remodeling
    コメント
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much is cost roughly for this bathroom remodel - including everything. I mean everything, floor, cabinet and granite, bathtub and shower thanks
    コメント 1 件
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where did you get that wall scone? - I want something like that for my house......may be a little smaller
    コメント 1 件
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Jenny Whoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me with the foyer wall decor - This is the staircase wall facing the main entrance. Is the cabinet too small for this wall? Any other good suggestions for the wall decor? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
もっと見る...