5 件の投稿
Fionaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom Reno Challenge - Sooo, I am embarking on a makeover for my bedroom, pretty straight forward you may think, even with the issues that a 100 plus year old hous... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 263 件
Fionaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red Roof Colour Challenge - The challenge is this, I'm looking at colour schemes for my house BUT the red roof and gutters are staying. The house doesn't need painting... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 31 件
Fionaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shady daze - help revive my front yard - The front yard has finally made it to the top of the 'To Do List' and I need some help, please! I'm far more at home in the veggie patch, I... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 84 件
Fionaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry - from drab to fab - The laundry was barely functional, waste water connected to the stormwater and the floor shook with every spin cycle. Add the desire for a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 10 件    コメント 8 件
Fionaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Urgent Tile Assistance Required! - Work has began on converting my laundry to a laundry/bathroom. The wall are white subway, with a black pinstrip below the top tile and a bl... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件