11 件の投稿
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Paint Colour - May I enquire what is the choice of paint for the walls? It is a lovely colour and well suited.
    コメント 1 件
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plant lists & Cutting Room for flowers
    コメント
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the Salvia? - Which variety of salvia is used in this garden? It is lovely!
    コメント 3 件
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Green Chair - The colour you have painted the chair in this picture is lovely. Please would you tell me the name of the paint colour. Thank you
    コメント
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the Lamp from? - I love the champagne table lamp in the left corner. Do you know where it can be found?
    コメント
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nice find - C'est mingon!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Tiffanyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nice - I like the colour on the walls and the rug. V. chic
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...