14 件の投稿
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
where is the coffee table from? - Hi! lovely room! where is the coffee table from?
    コメント
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
fireplace fabricator - Hi, I would like a similar fireplace design. Would you mind sharing with me on who fabricated this fireplace? Thank you!
    コメント
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tv over masonry fireplace - Hi, we are getting a Samsung Frame TV to mount over this fireplace. We really wanted to do large marble book match slab on this fireplace wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the cabinet color - Hi what color are the cabinets?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do we make this coffee table work? - Or should we just return and get something different?
    コメント 13 件
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get the tray for the ottoman - Love that’s it’s pretty flat. Where can I get one?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ottoman tray - Where can I purchase an ottoman tray like that?
    コメント
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the ottoman from? - Where is the ottoman from?
    コメント
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
fhatia77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chess table and chairs - Hi, where are the chess table and chairs from?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント
もっと見る...