112 件の投稿
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source for Cypripedium formosanum? - Can anyone point me to a source for Cypripedium formosanum? It was recently featured in Fine Gardening magazine as the easiest cypripedium t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for this narcissus... - A long shot I know...but I'm looking for a particular miniature narcissus, 'Wee Bee'. Left it behind when I had to move and I'd love to find... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale - The Middlesex Conservation District, a not for profit environmental agency, will be holding its annual Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale on 9/23 ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spring Plant Sale (conservation district fundraiser) - The Middlesex Conservation District, a not for profit environmental agency, will be holding its annual Spring Plant Sale on Friday 4/22 (3-6... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale (non profit) - The Middlesex Conservation District, a not for profit environmental organization, is now accepting orders for its annual Fall Bulb and Peren... 続きを読む
    コメント
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coreopsis Mercury Rising ..is it really hardy? - I live in zone 6A, very close to zone 5. And to be completely honest, the only coreopsis that really persists, year after year, is Zagreb. (... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sister Plant Sale May 16/17 (now in its 17th year!) - The Sister Plant Sale will take place on May 16 and 17 (8am - 3pm) at 42 Bond St, Reading, MA. This is an annual gardening event, now in its... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sister Plant Sale May 16 and 17, Reading, MA - The Sister Plant Sale will take place on May 16 and 17 (8am - 3pm) at 42 Bond St, Reading, MA. This is an annual gardening event, now in its... 続きを読む
    コメント
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source for Aristolochia macrophylla - Hi, I manage plant sales for a conservation district, and I'm interested in offering this plant as part of a butterfly/pollinator package. D... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
fgilles02420さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Middlesex Conservation District Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale - The Middlesex Conservation District, a not for profit environmental agency, will be holding its annual Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale on Frida... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...