5 件の投稿
ffingersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
ffingersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the size of this room? - I have a room similar in layout and was curious about the dimensions of the room for layout purposes? Thanks!
    コメント 3 件
ffingersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need some help picking a fridge/freezer - My wife and I are building a custom home. We are in the planning phases and are trying to figure out appliances among other things. My wife... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
ffingersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Whole home audio - I have seen some posts regarding planning of in-wall home audio systems. I was definitely figuring on putting this into my new custom home, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
ffingersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am building a house....i have no idea what i am doing :) - Have stumbled upon this board many times prior when looking up other things (family is the DIY type)...and my wife and I are finally gearing... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件