9 件の投稿
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stucco Color Delema - We are in the process of having the stucco on our house done. Would appreciate color ideas. The photos show the gray CI (scratch) coat but... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why do some exterior shutters look cheap? - We are considering adding exterior shutters to our home but I’ve noticed when I drive by other houses sometimes the shutters look very nice ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Qaulity Crystal Door Knob - I purchased a double dummy rose crystal door knob from Home Depot for our bedroom and we have to tighten it on a regular basis. Can someone ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
In search of golden cream paint color - I, like so many others, am trying to get over the painstaking task of choosing a paint color for my master bedroom. I tend to like colors th... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
In search of a warm and peaceful taupe/griege - Looking for the perfect paint color (aren't we all) for my master bedroom. I'd like a creamy taupe or griege that feels warm and peaceful. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching for a warm and peaceful taupe or griege - looking for the perfect paint color (aren't we all) for my master bedroom. I'd like a creamy taupe or griege that feels warm and peaceful. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - Can you please tell me the brand and color of walls? - Thanks
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
featherhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the crown and base molding! - What are the dimensions of the crown and base molding? Would I just go to a big box store to purchase molding? (We live in LA. ) This is ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件