52 件の投稿
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
The name of the rose plant in the picture? - Hi, I really love the color of the rose in the backyard do you the name by any chance?
    コメント
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
The cost - Hi, can you please tell me how much it cost to build this closet?
    コメント
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
appliance's brand - what is the brand of appliances please?
    コメント 1 件
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - Hi, I really like the harmony of backsplash with the countertop and cabinets, would you please provide the name of the backsplash and the st... 続きを読む
    コメント
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity - Hi, may I ask if the vanity is custom made ?
    コメント 3 件
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Designer - Hi, can you provide an information about designer as well? who is it?
    コメント 1 件
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor tile - Hi, I really like the modern design in this house, what is the floor tile ? is it porcelain or marble and where I can get it from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
cost - Hi, is it possible to know the cost of this kitchen?
    コメント 8 件
farzaneh16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
cost - hi, can you provide the price on this double garage doors
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...