100 件の投稿
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who is the maker of this closet? - Where is the closet from?
    コメント
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
shower flang for shower - I bought this set and now I need three extra flangs to cover the broken tiles. Do you sell them? Preferably in little bigger size to cover t... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the side tall linen cabinet included in this price? - Is the line cabinet included in this set with this price and what is the dimension of this side linen closet? Does this vanity come in size ... 続きを読む
    コメント
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do you sell the same vanity in 82”? - I need to buy the same vanity in 82” do you have one?
    コメント
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what material is put on top of the step curve? - What is the around the hand rails
    コメント
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
asoft close - are these glideware soft close?
    コメント 1 件
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where do you buy that? - I need to buy that for my garage in NJ. Where do you buy it from? And what material is it?
    コメント
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
steps - what material is put on the steps and where can i find it?
    コメント
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
gray color - does this come in gray color and is the faucet included?
    コメント 1 件
fardazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sofa set - i see in the third picture there is also a love seat and single seat too to make it a set. Can u please send me the link to buy those two. A... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...