19 件の投稿
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Everyone, please take the time to read this one! - We are endeavoring to make the Intentional Aroid Society Newsletter and portions of Aroideana *our annual journal) much more "user frie... 続きを読む
    コメント
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why do some growers prefer to keep plants root bound? - Some of you know that I love to chase down the sources of horticultural beliefs. If you have ever spent time on any plant forum you know the... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
An invitation to join us in Miami 9/18 and 9/19 - This is an open invitation to attend the International Aroid Society Show and Sale, Miami, FL. September 18 and 19. The annual IAS show and ... 続きを読む
    コメント
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
NSExotics website address stolen! - I just received an email from Enid at Natural Selections Exotics in Fort Lauderdale. Her web address has been stolen by a porn site and she ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does Philodendron bipinnatifidum (Philodendron selloum) climb? - I'm hearing that growers, especially in Texas, don't think Philodendron bipinnatifidum (normally sold as Philodendron selloum) will not clim... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone grow Philodendron variifolium? - I'm trying to find good photos of the species Philodendron variifolium from Peru. The plant I'm seeking isn't the commonly sold tissue cultu... 続きを読む
    コメント
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why do we water rain forest plants sparingly? - If you read the responses on some forums requesting advice on how to care for plants that are native to the rain forests of the world there ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The International Aroid Society is on FACEBOOK! - Have questions about Philodendron, Anthurium, Canna Lily, Caladium, Amorphophallus, Colocasia, Xanthosoma, Alocasia or any of the other aroi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A special honor. The new species Anthurium boosii Croat - There are few honors given to those that love plants greater than having a living plant species named in your honor. I am more than pleased ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
exoticrainforestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
2009 International Aroid Society Show 'Best in Show' plant! - LariAnn Garner who is a regular on GardenWeb took home top honors at the 2009 International Aroid Society Show and Sale in Miami. Those of y... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...