4 件の投稿
Eva Lunaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lath ceiling - insulation issue... - Hi, Plaster was crumbling down from the stairs ceiling so I took it down. I loved the look of the plaster and I did my best to clean it up, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Eva Lunaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exposed floor joist ceiling? - I just removed a crumbling plaster and lath ceiling from what, will be, my bedroom. There is some electrical work I need to do before I deci... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
Eva Lunaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to camouflage the fridge!? - My kitchen/dining room set up is very tight. When I purchased the house, right there where floor divides was an island next to a big fridge ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Eva Lunaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tiny living room - Recently purchased a quirky old house, all crocked and all...it is in a neighborhood I love and I thought I could work slowly on making this... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件