6 件の投稿
Estee Langisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace Dilemma - Hi, We are having trouble picking a tile/marble/etc for the area surrounding the fireplace. Any suggestions on material and color would be... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Estee Langisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A picture from further away - A picture from further away
    コメント 1 件
Estee Langisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with door colour - Hi, any suggestions for a door colour? Thanks in advance!
    コメント 13 件
Estee Langisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door Colour? - Hi, would love some suggestions on door colours. Thanks in advance!!
    コメント 3 件
Estee Langisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with colour schemes to compliment brick - Hi, I am looking for advise on colour scheme's that would match this brick. I would like to do something like a sage green but I'm not sure... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Estee Langisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help needed for house colour - Hi, I'm stuck on the colour to paint my house. Id like something that has a cottage feel, country & cute. Any suggestions are apprecia... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件