4 件の投稿
Esmeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pony wall details?? - I know this is an old photo but I LOVE this bathroom and especially the details. Any chance you can tell me exactly what is happening on th... 続きを読む
    コメント
Esmeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
actuator/push plate height for wall-hing toilet - Thought this would be easy to figure out, but all my searches coming up empty. I am putting in a wall-hung Toto toilet due to space constra... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Esmeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Salvage blue tile?? - Any chance some of that blue tile from the original kitchen was salvaged?? It looks like it might be a match for my own kitchen tile circa 1... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Esmeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love my 70s kitchen -- need countertop help! - Am replacing countertop and sink in my kitchen -- butcherblock held up well for decades, but now suffering from serious mold problem around ... 続きを読む
    コメント 52 件