14 件の投稿
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - What is the source of the wallpaper? I am looking for brownish and gray wallpaper. eslamberson@msn.com
    コメント
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
COPPER BACKSPLASH - I am going to use this idea on our summer home in the mountains where we will have a bar in the game room. You can buy sheets of copper and... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet pulls for kitchen - We are building a house. I want a bright colored kitchen. It will have Wellington dark brown/black espresso quartz countertops. Backsplash... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to buy XL Twin Beds - We are building a mountain home with two master suites on the main floor. Our MBR has a king bed. However, for the other MBR, some people ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 16 件
Elena Smith Lambersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...