10 件の投稿
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hallway - Hi sorry I meant when might you get the 120x180 back in stock Thanks Erika
    コメント
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hallway - Do you know when you might be getting the 120 X 150 back in stock or if you know where I can source this at another supplier Many thank E... 続きを読む
    コメント
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling lamps - I too love the ceiling lamps , would you mind sharing with us where you bought them ...many thanks
    コメント
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the base - The base of this table is lovely , do you have the same with a glass top rather than wood
    コメント 1 件
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower curtain - Could you tell me where you got the shower curtain rail for an oval bath Many thanks
    コメント 1 件
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror - I love the mirror too, would love to know where it was purchased Thank you
    コメント 4 件
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood effect casing - This room is lovely and calm, could you tell me where you get the wood effect casing for the walls , I am assuming it is not laminate . Many... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tiles in hallway - Could you tell me where you brought the tiles in the hallway and roughly how much they cost? Many thanks Erika
    コメント 6 件
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lovely lamp shade - I love your lamp shade could you tell me where you purchased it Many thanks Erika
    コメント
erikasearleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件