6 件の投稿
eric02138さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Miele 30" Moisture Plus convection oven - steam functions for bread? - I'm considering Miele's top-of-the line 30" convection oven with steam injection, as I bake a lot of artisan style bread. Although Miel... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
eric02138さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Speed oven owners: do you also have a regular microwave? - We're remodeling our kitchen with a wall oven + speed oven (probably an Advantium). We can't decide if we should sacrifice cabinet or count... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
eric02138さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spinach - how many hours of light? - I've started some spinach from seed indoors and I'm not sure how many hours of light to provide now (at the seedling stage) and later (as th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
eric02138さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much should I fuss over ph with peat-based potting mix? - I am growing lettuce for the first time in containers, most of them bottom-watering troughs. I am using a peat-based mix (70% sphagnum peat,... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
eric02138さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help - discolored and curling leaves (photo) - I am growing indeterminates in Earthboxes which were set out 2 weeks ago. About a week ago I the lower leaves starting getting this brown di... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
eric02138さんがディスカッションをはじめました
URGENT advice needed - early blight, Daconil - I just found some leaves on a couple of plants with classic early blight -- I am certain of the ID. Yesterday I sprayed copper and there is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件