9 件の投稿
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick a kitchen paint color: Want color and warmth! - My eat-in kitchen is the heart of my home! Built in 2004, the kitchen seemed awesome then - maple cabinets with a cherry stain, stainless st... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best cream/off-white paint color for north-facing (low light) bedroom? - Hi. I'm starting a master bedroom reno. Getting rid of grandma's traditional dark furniture and swapping in walnut mid-century modern. Also... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelf/Storage/Desk - Is the shelf custom/built in? Or can it be purchased? If so, where?
    コメント
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this vanity available in the red walnut color? - I saw another Concetto vanity in red walnut. I loved that color but like the shape/style of this vanity better. I am looking for the 32" s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom re-do: tile and style conundrum! - We have a plumbing problem that is going to require us to pull up our bathroom floor. Normally this would be a bummer but I hate the 35 yea... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 46 件
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
ephillips5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me more about the kind of marble it is? - And is it possible to see a view of the top? The picture looks like the marble is a bit tan but the description says grey
    コメント 1 件