14 件の投稿
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for TV and seating placement rules - Hello! In the past I have seen a diagram illustrating TV screen size vs. seating distance from the screen. I think one of the pro’s poste... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint colors requested - Please could you tell me exactly which Sherrington-Williams paints were used. I would like to see if they color match a wall paper I intend... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
nice looking basket - Is this printed on one side or both sides?
    コメント
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cool table - what are the trays made of?
    コメント
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Specifications wrong - What is the proper weight for ths item?
    コメント
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great Chandelier - Would you share the source for the chandelier? It is fabulous! This is gorgeous and so light and airy for a large space. Thanks!
    コメント
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cooktop question - Does anybody know who makes this cooktop with the down draft in the center?
    コメント
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interested in Lava Rock Pebbles - Do you have the tumbled lava rock in larger sizes too? looking for a 3"-6" size. Thanks.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drying rack - Would you shears the source for your metal wall hung drying rack? So hard to find a well made modern one! Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
engine99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...