19 件の投稿
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remote control - Does this fan come with a remote control?
    コメント
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this dimmable? - Can you dim the light fixture?
    コメント 1 件
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remote - Does this come with a remote control?
    コメント 1 件
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remote Control - Does this come with a remote control?
    コメント
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remote Control - Does this come with a remote control?
    コメント 1 件
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remote Control - Does this come with a remote control?
    コメント 1 件
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is the door? - The picture looks blue. I like the blue. However I doubt that is the color. What color is the door? Can you order it in the color of your ch... 続きを読む
    コメント
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How does it hold up to humidity and hurricane force winds? - I live in Florida and we have super humidity and pesky little friends known as hurricanes. Does it meet the building standards for those?
    コメント
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this made out of solid wood? - Is this made out of solid wood? Or is it MDF or something?
    コメント 1 件
Emily Martinezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this frame capable of working with a mechanical platform? - I have a platform that lifts the head and feet that I require for medical reasons. I need to know if this bed frame will work with that type... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...