11 件の投稿
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dressing table - Hi guys, I love this! Fresh, clean and feminine. Is the dressing table a corner table? Could I trouble you to ask where it came from? Thank... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Towel Rail - Hi there! Curious about your little towel rail, it's lovely! Where did you get it?
    コメント 1 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Hi there, I'd love to know where this rug came from and where can I find a similar one?
    コメント
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could I achieve this look successfully with this sofa? - Apologies all, this must be my third post with this sofa! I've been browsing for weeks now trying to nail down the look and colours I want ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Building a 'fake' chimney breast - Hi All! I am currently in the middle of designing a 'fake' chimney breast for my electric fireplace. I want to make this the focal point ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
People in Europe - Where would you buy Benjamin Moore paints? - Every shade I've fallen in love with comes from Benjamin and Moore which is not available in Ireland. Can anyone suggest an alternative and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What style is this sofa? - I cannot decide if it's a traditional style, retro, vintage.... etc. Any suggestions on colours to match or particular styles to work thi... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Such amazing style! Tell me more... - Hi Melanie. You're a girl after my own heart. Everything is so beautiful! Can you tell me the colour of your wall? Also any tips for sourci... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Emmie Butlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would this colour scheme work with a camel sofa? - I absolutely adore this style and recently purchased a stunning sofa that turned out to be a little darker than I would have liked. As some... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...