14 件の投稿
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
nuvolette walls - I love this cloud wallpaper bedroom set up. Can u please share the color of the wall paper? Is it soot and snow? Gold? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what thickness is the tub surround slab - what thickness is the tub surround slab
    コメント
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
are the bath surround and shower bench slabs 2cm or 3cm - are the bath surround and shower bench slabs 2cm or 3cm
    コメント
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
sub zero column refrigerator freezer size dilemma - Can I do a 36” fridge next to a 30” or 24” freezer? Would anyone have a pic of this combo?
    コメント 4 件
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
six burner stovetop question - For those who have the wolf 6 burner stove top, do you ever use 5 or 6 burners at once? Is that even feasible space wise ?
    コメント 3 件
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
emjane1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
seeking advice about kitchen layout - Hi everyone. I’m hoping to get some advice about this 26 foot long kitchen layout. It will be built from scratch but the space allocated for... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
もっと見る...