24 件の投稿
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would this chandelier look good? - I finally got a new bedroom set and need ideas for a beautiful chandelier. Let me know if you have any!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 44 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandy Candy! - Would love some ideas for an awesome chandelier to spice up my bedroom. I am open to anything so any and all ideas greatly appreciated! The ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coffer Color - Shall I paint the coffered ceiling? Shall I leave it be? Shall the color be bright and bold like the color of the sea?
    コメント 18 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fans are so passé- need a chandelier today! - This room begs for a chandelier. But what kind? I am wondering if an orb or some fun geometric pendant would work. Gotta coordinate with the... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art on my wall is making me stall! - Do the dimensions of my stand- in painting work for my dining room? The dimensions are 69" width and 42" height. The wall is 10 ft long x 10... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 76 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandy options for the bfast nook table? - Would love input on what chandelier will work with this gorgeous Tommy Bahama Royal Kahala 54" round table and chairs. It will go in our bre... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me cool these colors down - Would like to get out of the greens and yellows in my kitchen. What colors would you suggest to get that cool "greige" that's all the rage? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Possibilities for those Color Experts! - Would like to update the color in our kitchen. Currently the paint is Ben Moore Greenmount Silk. Any suggestions to go with these kitchen ca... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint! - Would you happen to know the paint color of the walls?
    コメント 2 件
emilyneelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rectangular Chandy Ideas - So I'm gathering info and moving along thanks to the awesome help of CDR Design. Wondering if anyone out there can beat CDR's beautiful reco... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...