4 件の投稿
emilygb55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what to do with an old bathroom window when money is dear - I recently rented a small ranch home that has a lot of charm and some challenges. The bathrooms are challenging. They are very small and hav... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
emilygb55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Desperately need ideas for adding charm to house exterior - I desperately need some help with my new house. It is a cute little house on the inside and has so much potential, but it's pretty bleak on ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
emilygb55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with decorating a room divider screen - A friend gave me an old bamboo screen divider that I'd like to use in my condo large room. This space serves as my living space/office/gym a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
emilygb55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help needed from creative souls for uninspiring condo deck - I need serious help with my condo deck. While it is a utilitarian space, 7'x20' and has an uninspiring view, I love sitting outside to read ... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件